Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to add media files from CC Library to Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How do I  add media files from my CC Library into a Premiere Rush project? I don't mean simply adding media files from my Creative Cloud Files folder synced on my Mac. I can do that. I can't find the Library folder that is in the CC "Your Work" tab. 

In other words, where is/how do I access the Library folder in Premiere Rush?

Thanks,

Leah

TOPICS
Desktop version , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

Right now, Rush supports your graphics library. You can access this by clicking on the + button > Graphics > Select "Saved" from the drop-down menu. 

Hope this helps! If you were looking for something else, please let us know. 

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This answered my question!

Unfortunately none of my saved graphics are appearing in any of my library
folders.

Any tips on why these folders appear empty?

I’m on the app on my iPhone.

Thanks again for your help,
Leah
--
Leah Boyan

{removed for privacy}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there may be some confusion here... The user interface in Rush is a bit misleading in this regard:

@petergaraway is referring to the the Graphics option of adding content to your sequence:

anissa_thompson_0-1612575326729.png

However, that only references MOGRTs (motion graphic template files) that you've saved, either from directly inside Rush, or from your Adobe Stock account. This does NOT actually show GRAPHIC files (.gif, .png, .jpg) that you may have stored in CC Libraries. You'll want to have graphic images stored in either Creative Cloud Files or another local or cloud storage, and Rush can access them that way: 

anissa_thompson_2-1612576083141.png

(P.S. I hope the team can find a way to get the full CC Libraries working with Rush soon - that would be fantastic!)

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that if I upload all my files in Creative Cloud (from which I purchased Rush), I can't access those same files IN Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea why more people aren't asking for CC libraries to be available within Rush like they are with the other adobe CC programs. Seems like it would be such a simple add and it would make my life 1000% easier! Please Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines