• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot save the video - I do not recommend Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in shock! I made a video in Adobe Rush and I can't save it.

I pay for the photographer package of 10 EURO per month and I have the option of installing Adobe Rush, so I started editing the film and what? After a few hours of editing, it turned out that I had to pay another 13 Euro to save the film. I lost a few hours of work, and I could have done it for free in another program that I also have.

There should be a clear message that I can't save the video, and so I lost a few hours of work and I have to do it a second time, because in this situation I WON'T PAY another 13 euros. There are other free programs much better than Adobe Rush. You stole a few hours from me.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Just an FYI -- I'm a fellow user as opposed to an Adobe Employee who have an Adobe logo over their profile pic and whose status shows that they are an Adobe Employee)

You should be able to export your video from Rush even if you're on a free plan. It sounds like there may be something else that could be preventing you from exporting. 

Can you provide details of what happened? Did you get any error messages? Do you have any screenshots that you could share?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines