• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don’t understand where I should be storing my unedited video content. HELP!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my iPhone,iPad and pc for editing.  I'm having trouble understanding where I should be storing my unedited and edited video content.  What do people do? I'd say that an ssd would work best for me but from what I've read the phone and iPad Adobe software won't allow me to store stuff there. I don't want tons of copies floating around every machine because after a project or two I'll be out of storage. ( actually I already am because of this.) Right now it's a Mess with copies on my pc, on my phone, and on my iPad.  I'm using file transfer apps to get them around. If I start editing a video I'm stuck on whatever machine I started. Because elf this there's no organisation and I spend more time off loading content from sd cards to all my devices then I do editing.  Thanks for your help.

zach

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Export , Feature request , How to , Import , Mobile version , Performance , Storage , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?