• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm sure the login process is the problem!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was able to do this test because more people around me used Fold 3.

This machine was made in Korea, but it's really hard to get even for Koreans.

What's really interesting is that the rush worked normally on his machine and account!

The owner of the device didn't want to use my account on his device, so I experimented with everything except that case.

Memory overload, device cleanup, forced shutdown, use format other than h264.

Multi-window movement allows editing while viewing the storyboard and floor plan.

I bought this machine to work while looking at the storyboard, but why can't I even drive it?ㅜㅜ

It is also possible in apps other than Rush, but it is not shared with After Effect or Premier Pro, which reduces productivity.

The difference between his account and my account is that I signed up a few years ago and I spend a year's advance and he spends a salary.

My library contains Photoshop's brush, other program storage projects, and Adobe Stock's purchase items, but he is only Rush's projects.

I'm sure it's an account recognition problem, but I can't log in from his device because it could destroy his machine.

If this is a problem, I need help from Adobe Service!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?