• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import of video files to Premiere Rush

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Premiere Rush not handle my video files which have the file extension /suffix) .MOV??

Those files are however visible in Quick Time and/or Adobe Lightroom Classic, on the contrary. Or - do I do something wrong when trying to import these files into Premere Rush?

/B

TOPICS
Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CanalogSE!

Sorry about that. Which device did you use to capture footage? Are you getting any error codes or messages?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there -
Thanks Kartika Rawat for your intetest: I have used the camera Canon G1X  Mark III, as well as my telephone iPhone 8.
Below you will see two screenshots that show the result when I try to create a new project in Premiere Rush with these video files.

There is one file there which shouldn´t be included - a HEIC still image, but that file can be disregarded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines