• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing MOGRT files in Rush (mobile / IOS version)

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm in the process of testing out building MOGRT templates for use in Rush on my mobile IOS devices and have been having some issues.

I have read some similar post from a few years ago that said updates would come in the future, so I  wanted to ask a few questions in case some of those issues have been fixed:

Are MOGRTs created in After Effects still not compatible with Rush?

I have tried creating MOGRTs in Premiere (22.5.0) and saving them to my Library, but have not been able to get anything (even super simple test MOGRT files) to come up in my Libraries folder on Rush -- but I can see them in the Library on my creative cloud app. Is there still an issue with MOGRTs build in certain versions of Premiere?

Are there any steps (that I may be missing) in between saving the MOGRT file to Library in Premiere and going to the graphics menu in Rush?

Could I just not have my Libraries synced on my mobile Rush app and I need to turn it on somehow?

please let me know if anyone knows anything!

TOPICS
Cloud sync , How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a similar thread on adding mogrts that I found that might help:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines