• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ken Burns Effect In Premiere Rush (1.5.1)?

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the new version of Adobe Rush, 1.5.1 have the Ken Burns effect? I know they were beta testing it but I can't find any information that it has been added to the new version. I downloaded it through my Adobe CC subscription, but don't see it. This is certainly much needed.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. You can upvote this feature request and keep a track of the progress here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35734954-need-ken-burns-ef...

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no Ken Burns effect? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements appears to be the "low end" in the Adobe video line.  But, it has a very good and very easy Pan and Zoom/Ken Burns effect tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is there now v1.5.25, but still could use more control. I would have thought I could select all photos in the timeline and change the duration but you can only do it one image at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a pan and zoom tool but it doesn't allow for much customization and only does this effect automatically. Am I missing something here? There's no way to adjust the start and end frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did officially launch but is kind of in a "Phase 1" right now... You can use it with still images only right now, and the p/z controls are automatic, not controlled by you. I saw on another thread that they are actively working on the next phases for it, including keyframe control and [hopefully] p/z on video.

Take a look:

Adobe Premiere Rush • Pan & Zoom Still Images Demo

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This a must to make Rush useful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines