• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menus don't display properly in Rush

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated Adobe Rush to ver. 1.5 and suddenly the application dropdown menus disintegrated into a garbled mess. An outline of the dropdown would appear, but, the contents of it appeared offset to the right with a purple background and white text stretched horizontally. I attach a screenshot but it failed to adequately capture the way I saw it, but, still shows a distinct problem.

I suspected my video card was failing, however, when I deleted the Rush app and re-installed vers. 1.2.2, the menus displayed properly again.

OK, my video card is long in the tooth. It's an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 using the generic Apple driver that comes with Mojave. The original Nvidia driver for my card is no longer compatible with OS 10.14 and Nvidia is no longer updating it.

My question is, Why does the new version 1.5 not work with my somewhat older video card? Is there a workaround?

drop downs in Rush 1.5 not displayingdrop downs in Rush 1.5 not displayingScreenshot 2020-02-12 14.25.28.jpg

TOPICS
Desktop version , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for the detailed post. Do you observe the same behavior with other applications too?

Why does the new version 1.5 not work with my somewhat older video card? Is there a workaround? - I'll check with my resources and update you.

Kartika.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about this Mir,

Go to System Preferences > Accessibility > Display. Make sure increase contrast and reduce transparency are switched off. If they are already off, try toggling them. Let us know if that helps your situation.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines