Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT Not installing in Rush

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there guys,

I've made a new MOGRT in PP 22.2 (Latest version at the time of writing this). I exported the file to my library, it's there but it wouldn't appear in my Rush files.

From there I saved the MOGRT to my harddrive and then tried to install it manually. I then get this generic error message: We could not save this graphic to your library.

I know AF MOGRT don't work in Rush, but I thought PP ones did. Am I doing something wrong or has support for custom MOGRT files been removed again?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Hi Andrew23181998d50a!

Sorry about the trouble. We've seen similar reports from other users as well. The workaround as of now shared by engineers is to create mogrts in Premiere Pro v 15.4.3

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew23181998d50a!

Sorry about the trouble. We've seen similar reports from other users as well. The workaround as of now shared by engineers is to create mogrts in Premiere Pro v 15.4.3

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue you then have is that Premiere is exteremly limited in what you can do with animating your text & graphics, There's not even any option for keyframe easing on any of the text or graphic layers, for example

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, how do you currently solve the issue? I already contacted customer care because the older versions that seem to work with MOGRT on rush are not available for download anymore. In another thread, I was recommended to use this website to download older versions https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html Version of 2015 is not available though. 

Is there any other way to make MOGRT files that work with rush? I only want to add a custom text, can't be so hard really, can it? 😄 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Chamina, there is not. You need to have 15.4 installed in order to create such .mogrts for Rush. Only the current version and the previous versions are available for download.

I found it's a good idea to keep legacy versions of key applications installed for such reasons. I understand your frustation, as I am also an editor that uses Rush and creates mogrts in Premiere Pro.

You can create custom text in Photoshop and import it. Could that work? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue still being worked on? Can 15.4 be made available on Creative Cloud as a work-around until the issue is resolved? I understand about keeping older versions and usually keep 2 versions back installed, but 15.4 is basically ancient history.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the hassle, @PanHandHop. Older versions like 15.4 are no longer available because of Adobe policy. Thanks for the feature request, though. I will tell the team about the issue too. 

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines