• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Adobe Premiere Rush update broke my program (1.5.12)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May 18th, 2020 Adobe pushed the new update for Premiere Rush and is about to lose so many customers if they don't fix it. I am unable to edit anything beyond 2 minutes into the video. The frames drop to 0 and the entire program crashes. Also tried unistalling and downloading the previous version and it's broke so bad that I found no success doing that. I have a i5 9600k, 16gb ram, plenty of hard drive space, and a RTX 2060. My experience has been "decent" up until this point. I need a fix or else I will terminate my subscription. Literally paying for a worthless product currently. 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the frustrating experience. Please provide more info so that we can determine the issue.

• What type of media file are you working with (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Is this issue is project/ file specific?
  • Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines