• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No network connection, only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions for you all regarding the Adobe Rush APP which sends me the error msg that storage is full. However, when I go to delete projects or turn off Sync, I receive error messages:

1) When deleting - "No network connection, only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available."

However, I do have a strong network connection on all devices. This is the only app that has this issue. I've used the app in the past without any problem, up until a few weeks ago.

2) When I try to turn of sync - 'turning sync off has failed, please try again later'. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Hi Ernst Blofeld!

Sorry about the trouble. You're getting this error because Rush's sync services have been discontinued. You can create and build projects but can no longer sync them between the devices.

Here are more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Hi @Ramon363751237ck9,

Thanks for the note. It might be due to the loss of Creative Cloud sync. See this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. I will see if I can get you a more detailed response, but that is what I have for now. In general, the advice is to ignore the "No Network" warning flag unless it interrupts you from finishing your project.

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also still having this issue with no connection even tho everything is updated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_5654.jpeg

 

On my iPhone and iPad Pro, Premier Rush always says that I have "No network connection" despite being on WiFi and my setting the preferences to allow cellular data to sync files. 

I've tried to adjust settings but nothing seems to work 

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Abdu2425470633r1,

Thanks for the note. You're concerned about this warning. I do understand. I feel it may be due to the lack of sync between the app and Creative Cloud. See this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. In Settings >. Preferences: switch off options to sync documents like "Use cellular for sync." Let me know if that turns off the warning. I hope the advice helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_1267.png

Adobe error. I have an Internet connection. The rest of the apps are working fine. Rush is not. My files are stored locally, because Adobe fails and discontinuation's of features are chronic throughout it's history. Undependable and 10+ years behind. Why is the hierarchal file system still backwards when importing? This is a standard that's been around for longer than anyone alive. FIX!

Mod note: Title was changed to reflect the issue.

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ElizabethOOOG,

I read your note. I have a feeling that the warning is due to sync being discontinued. You can turn that off in Preferences. Here is the info: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. Sorry for the frustration on this.

Take Care,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am aware of changes. I don't use Adobes cloud. I've worked a new system around it. Thank you!

Core sync is trying make me update my other dinosaur. Just rebuilt it... yay Mondays. I hope it lasts long enough to finish file maintenance and archive. 🫤 2021 on 2012. I have to get off Intel, I know I'm running out of time. 😬

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a comedic Apple glitch. Haven't see one since "...danger Will Robinson, danger danger." Lol, I fell out.

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kevin-Monahan ,

I am getting the same error message as the originator of this thread.  I'm a total newbie and I have read your reply and the article in the link you attached above, honestly I'm so overwhelmed with all the Adobe terms I'm having trouble processing all the information.  I just signed up for Adobe Express (literally, tonight) because it says in its comparison to the free version of Rush that it includes syncing across mobile and desktop (https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html ).  Are you saying that this is no longer true?  And if so I guess the website just hasn't been updated yet (which is pretty frustrating)?  Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have addressed this with the team. Hopefully it's corrected with the next version coming out next week. You can work around it by exporting then re-importing. It's a file header error and they haven't cleaned up the cloud quite yet since the changes.

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe Express is work broken too in some places. They're aware 

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does not connected to a network mean I'm on my house 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ramon363751237ck9,

Thanks for the note. It might be due to the loss of Creative Cloud sync. See this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. I will see if I can get you a more detailed response, but that is what I have for now. In general, the advice is to ignore the "No Network" warning flag unless it interrupts you from finishing your project.

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2024 Sep 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour

Quand j'ouvre Première Rush, que ce soit sur mon iPad ou mon iPhone, j'ai TOUJOURS le message suivant " aucune connexion réseau,. Seuls les projets que vous avez précédemment ouverts sur cet appareil seront disponibles"

alors que je suis connecté en wifi et que je suis identifié avec mon id adobe.

Comment résoudre ce souci ? 
merci

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program refuse to recognize I have internet connected to it an I have just lost a major amount of recording at an early hour of the morning this is not the first time it has happened. I am paying for this app on my IOS device and I would expect it to work if I am having to pay for it. Please resolve this issue quickly as the program will not recognize if it is connect to any network wether it be WIFI or Data and I'm unbelievably annoyed as I have a time sensitive project to complete which is why again I have been awake all night to do this and again the app has failed me. Please sort it !!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Rush WAS connecting to my internet then it has NOW STOPPED xonnecting to my internet which is stopping me completing a project which i had a time frame on to complete which was actually a couple of days ago. I am unbelievably annoyed as I am now behind on this project as well as several others which I need to record and edit, which is affecting MY work. You are all being paid while this is down but if I do not get this done I do not get paid.. I pay for this software so I would expect it to work. How can I please get it to connect back up? Please sort this so I can get back to work quickly as this is unbelievably inconvenient, problematic and costing me money as well as wasting my time. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @KLWGJewellery,

I read your issue. You no longer have to connect to the internet to start a project in Rush, as the sync with the Creative Cloud function was removed in February.

That warning you are seeing is a bug and can be ignored. If this issue is preventing you from editing, please let me know if there's more I can do to help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines