• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to upload videos

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a video editing app to put a filter on my videos, and I haven't had a problem with uploading them before. I got a new phone, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I am now unable to upload any videos that I took. How do I get the videos onto my app?? Here is a picture of the notification I get when I attempt to put a video in my movie!

A6F325B6-6D77-4151-9FB4-FA8CC7589BA1.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultxum6qgs5sxth 

Sorry for the unhelpful dialog. Can you tell me what source the clip came from? Also, would you be willing to share the file with us so we can determine why it's failing to import? 

Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

I am uploading my videos directly from my iPad's camera roll. If you can figure out the problem from it, sure. There's only a screen recording of a song on the video now, because all my other videos fail to upload. I am sure how to share the file though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the clip that is failing to import is from a screen recording on your iPad? It would be very helpful to use the same clip that is failing for you. You can upload to Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Drive, or whatever you prefer. Feel free to DM me the info. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the only video that uploaded was a screenrecording. The other videos that I took with my phone, edited, and tried to upload didn't import. I will send you the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines