• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush "We haven't been able to automatically save changes to your project in a while. Please

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, I was busy editing and after over 5 hours of editing I get this message "We haven't been able to automatically save changes to your project in a while. Please close and re-open to save now and ensure that you don't lose any work"

Usually when I open the program it shows all the projects I have worked on, but it is empty. I looked in the assets and found the files I used to create the video, but its the original files I imported, no editing! I do have it synced to the cloud.  Does anyone know where it auto saves the project if not there? You cannot say save, and I have looked at all the forums. When I looked at the log files after it crashed I could see them all up till the time it crashed, but when I open it now all my log files have gone... Does this mean I have to start all over again?? I am using the Beta version as I have an Nvidia card and it crashes if I use the normal PR.

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project files are stored by default in your Creative Cloud account. Are you logged into your CC account and do you have a strong internet connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I'm going through the same thing and I'm hoping someone can help me. I kept getting the same pop-up that I needed to close it and then re-open it to save it. So I did that and when I re-opened it the project was there but when I clicked on it, it was empty. It looked like if I had started a new project. I don't know where it went or how to get it back. I'm stressed because I had been working on it for more than a month and it was more than an hour long. Adobe Rush has never given me problems before until today and I was so close to finishing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines