• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Failing to Load Project After Crash

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was editing in Rush when I got an alert that rush had not saved in a while and to exit to the main menu to force a save. I clicked OK on it and finished the cut I was working on, and then clicked the home button, and Rush stopped responding, which I honestly expected. I shut down rush and reopened it fine, but when I went to open the project back up nothing loaded, at all, it was just a grey screen with nothing, not even the UI. I could not even get options in the toolbar menus. I restarted Rush and tried again, and the same thing happened. I could open up other projects fine, but not the one it crashed on. I have room on the drive Rush is located on to save, I look and see that Rush is actually using my CPU and storage for the first few seconds after I click on the project, but it just slowly stops using them and becomes idle and just sits around. You would think that the project got corrupted or something, but I would think that the UI would still load, but all of the footage would just not exist. I have unlogged and relogged from Rush, restarted my computer, and just tried loading the project again a bunch, but nothing changes. For context this the project is around 3 hours long, with 1 hour being fully edited, so the length of the project might be a factor, but before this I have noticed almost no drop in performance. I would just duplicate the file and get a fresh install of Rush to see if that helps, but from what I can tell Rushes file management is horrible. The one last thing I can think of is reinstalling Rush, but I don't know if it will just delete the project when I do that, as I am on the free trial and don't have really anything backed up to the cloud as far as I can tell.

System Specs (If helpful)

Windows 10

Ryzen 5 3600

GTX 1660

16GB of Ram

Thank you!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Hey @David5C68,

I got your message. It appears that Dean didn't report back so we do not know if he found a solution or not. Is it possible to get more info about your computer or mobile device and the media you are editing with? Any other info about the sequence, the duration of the sequence, and the effects you used? That info can help the community solve the issue a bit more easily. One thing you can try is to choose Preferences and click the Manage Cache button. Delete Media Cache files and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is terrible this has happened to me- is there any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @David5C68,

I got your message. It appears that Dean didn't report back so we do not know if he found a solution or not. Is it possible to get more info about your computer or mobile device and the media you are editing with? Any other info about the sequence, the duration of the sequence, and the effects you used? That info can help the community solve the issue a bit more easily. One thing you can try is to choose Preferences and click the Manage Cache button. Delete Media Cache files and restart the application. That can help. Hope we can help you!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines