• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush keeps crashing

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premire Rush on my iPhone 11 Pro for a few weeks but now it won't work! Every time I open the app it closes. Sometimes the app will stay open for a few seconds but when I try to open a project it closes again! It is very frustrating that I can't finish my project. I have tried signing in and out of Premiere Rush, deleting the app, and updating it but nothing seems the fix the problem. Please help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

I opened the app again and now everything is back to normal! It is working great and everything seems to be back in order. Both 4k and HD video are working in the app. Thank you for all of your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Can you try a test with HD video instead of 4K?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information! I am very new to the Adobe community and I
appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Oli123,

Which version of Rush is installed? Have you updated iOS? What footage are you editing? Is it from the phone? Is it HD or 4K? Please let us know. I hope the community can assist.

Take Care,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• My version of Rush is 2.10(1). My iOS is fully updated and I shoot video in 4k. I hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Oli123,

Thanks for writing back. Is the Camera Setting for Format in "Most Compatible" mode? Try a test and let me know how it works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I don't have "Most Compatible" mode in my camera settings which is strange. I have used Premiere Rush before and I was able to make a few videos. I just don't know why the app stopped working all of a sudden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try a test with HD video instead of 4K?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened the app again and now everything is back to normal! It is working great and everything seems to be back in order. Both 4k and HD video are working in the app. Thank you for all of your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news, @Oli123! We really appreciate you reporting back.

Take Care,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell just happen? How did it get back to normal? I'm furious cuz it happened to me twice and yet the app is NOT WORKING!!! I'm using iPhone 13, please HELP before I lose my mind!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hussain38985813z7sp,

It may be related to the latest version of iOS. I will alert the team.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr Monahan. Actually even before I update my iOS, which I just did yesterday, the same problem happened to me twice, before it happened for the 3rd time after updating iOS yesterday!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's rather weird. What kind of footage is it? Did you shoot in cinematic mode or in HDR, perhaps? I hope to help you.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was in HD and it gets saved by the format MOV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again,

Thank you very much for the reply. The details are appreciated.

It was in HD and it gets saved by the format MOV.

I see. That's a bit unusual. Most of the time, files from mobile devices are H.264 or HEVC in a .mp4 wrapper. We might have to do some detective work.

If you have a desktop computer and can install MediaInfo (free) and show us a screenshot of one of your files in "tree view," we could get the details.

Can you try converting one of these files? If Media Encoder is unavailable on the desktop, I use Shutter Encoder (free). If you don't have a computer, I believe some converter apps are available in the App Store.

I hope the info helps. Sorry for the frustration.

Take Care,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines