• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush listed in my applications, instead of demo versions (Photography plan)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

since a couple of weeks Premiere Rush is listed in my creative cloud desktop app, under the category 'my applications'. If I understood correctly Premiere Rush is not included in the 'Photography plan'.

Why doesn't it show under demo versions category like the other apps like illustrator...? I find that pretty misleading, as in fact it is the demo version. Does someone else  experience the same thing?

Thanks

Dennis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Unfortunately it was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photography-plan/m-p/12335584#M11119

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer regarding the Rush Starter Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps because it’s free with your plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed them yesterday and I was thinking the Rush was a nice free gift. How do you tell it is a demo or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same issue . Then I get an ivitation to bu a plan. Misleading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush included or not included in Photography Plan - this is a continuing problem. It's not included in the Photography plan, its a trial only. But it appears as if it is included, which is a lie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately it was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer regarding the Rush Starter Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines