Highlighted

Rush included or not included in Photography Plan

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the 20GB Photography Plan earlier this week. In the Creative Cloud desktop app Premiere Rush is listed under "Included in your subscription". When I open Rush it tells me that I need to pay to use it. 

Can Adobe either please make Rush part of the Photography Plan or stop listing it as available?!

From perusing the forums it appears that this has been an issue for some time now. It is either a dishonest marketing ploy or careless programming. Either way it needs to be rectified.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush included or not included in Photography Plan

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the 20GB Photography Plan earlier this week. In the Creative Cloud desktop app Premiere Rush is listed under "Included in your subscription". When I open Rush it tells me that I need to pay to use it. 

Can Adobe either please make Rush part of the Photography Plan or stop listing it as available?!

From perusing the forums it appears that this has been an issue for some time now. It is either a dishonest marketing ploy or careless programming. Either way it needs to be rectified.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2020 3
Explorer ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also have the Adobe Photography plan (for years now) and am looking for a basic video editor.  I'm concerned if I open Rush, Adobe will switch me to the $52 a month all App plan, so I uninstalled it.    Showing Rush as part of the photography plan is dishonest.  Adobe should simply list it as a free trial which I would be interested in, but not at the cost of losing my photography plan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the Creative Cloud Photography plan and just started using Rush.  It let me fully use the program but after saving three videos it said I had to upgrade to continue using.  I clicked the Upgrade button and it wanted to charge me as much as the Photography plan itself.  Thats crazy on many counts. First telling me its included in my plan, and then wanting to charge me as much as a much more powerful suite of Programs.  I commented on this forum a week ago and have yet to hear from Adobe.  But after reading other posts this sounds very deceptive.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm replying here because I want this issue to remain visible as long as possible. I've replied to other such posts and yes, it's dishonest. A bald faced lie. Rush is NOT included in the photography plan. A trial version is available. Shame, Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 2
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I'm just getting on this topic now and didn't realize it was ongoing for so long.  Tried calling Adobd and getting help, then chatting.  No one at Adobe will give me a straight answer. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Ivor16B6 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a new 20 GB Photography Plan subscriber, I'd like to add my disgruntlement at this misleading ploy from Adobe. It clearly states that Rush is "Available in your subscription", with no Try button, no Buy button. So restricting it to 3 videos is an interesting use of the word "available".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0