Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush - Not Responding/Saving

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having trouble with exporting a video i created in premiere rush. Whenever I want to 'share' the video, it keeps freezing and the issue is 'not responding'. I have tried multiple ways to prevent this, but the result is always the same. 

When I started with the video, I could save it. But now when it is finished I cannot. 

Does anyone has a solution to this problem? Please let me know! 

Thanks for your help. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Could you let us know the device that you're using? Does it happen on a particular project? 

What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Could you let us know the device that you're using? Does it happen on a particular project? 

What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-08-23 185537.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the format 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had the same/a similar issue that I could not Share a project that I made. Rush would start redering, the expected time would rise (to 25+ minutes for e.g. a 30mb video at 720p) and then Rush would either crash or disapear without notice. I think the issue started after upgrading Rush to it's latest version last week or so.

I've just manually upgraded the graphic drivers (both Game and Studio from nvidia GeForce, in my case) and now it works without issue and Rush is done rendering within minutes.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines