• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush stuck with blue loading circle

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project on Premiere Rush last month and now when I tried to open Rush, it is constantly stuck at the blue loading circle. I have tried logging out, uninstalling CC/Rush and running as administrator but nothing works. I tried deleting the Premiere Rush/1.5 folder and I was able to start Premiere Rush but it is like a new account and none of my previous projects are there. They are not sync-ed to the cloud because I have 9GB of files there when I had a subscription before but i didn't bother to delete so it was always full. Please help me recover this project.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble. Which OS do you have?

Can you try the following?

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
  2. Quit Rush
  3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there 

Also, try launching Rush while the internet is turned off and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble. Which OS do you have?

Can you try the following?

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
  2. Quit Rush
  3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there 

Also, try launching Rush while the internet is turned off and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I am using Windows 10. The project showed up when I turned off Internet. Thanks. However I didnt have this problem before so it would be nice if you can feedback and see if this can be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem on Premiere Rush on my iPhone.

I worked long editing a project, then tried exporting the video several times, in different formats, and each time, after the progress bar almost got to 100%, it would give error message saying unable to export.

I then thought to close/quit Rush, then restart, and see if that helped, so I began that process by clicking the home icon (thinking that would put it through the proper saving of the project, but when I clicked the home icon, it got stuck on rotating circle screen.

I left that blue circle spinning for the last 8 hours, and still no better.

The app won't allow me to click anything on it.

I have iOS 16.5.

I'm worried to just close/quit Rush and relaunch it, as I'm afraid I'll lose all my work.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines