• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush won’t load /import video

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for a yearly subscription only to realise the app won't load (import) a 13min video.

i shot it earlier on my iphone

i use the latest app version.

I don't understand ..how can I fix this 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Hi Lilly,

How frustrating. Sorry for that. I think I know what might be tripping up the app. 4K HEVC files can be problematic, so you might try shooting 4K H.264 instead. You simply change the settings in your iPhone to "More Compatible" and you should be set up to import the files from the phone much more easily. Please try a test and report back.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilly Vee!

Sorry for the issue. Which device are you using for Rush? Are you seeing any error codes or messages?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using my iPhone (XS Max) 

I just noticed the video - 13min long - was shot in 4K and it was a bit over 5GB and app just wouldn't import it no matter what I did

i used another app to edit it and brought down to 9mins and quality to 1080p too and that all brought the file size to a bit over 2GB which the app managed to import.

it's frustrating quality has to suffer and I have to use another app before I can use Rush that I have paid for.. 

any fix to that please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilly,

How frustrating. Sorry for that. I think I know what might be tripping up the app. 4K HEVC files can be problematic, so you might try shooting 4K H.264 instead. You simply change the settings in your iPhone to "More Compatible" and you should be set up to import the files from the phone much more easily. Please try a test and report back.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having a similar problem: I try to upload an 8k, 24fps video to Rush, but It just wouldn't load. The sequence just stays blank and there's no error message. The video is an mp4, according to My Files

I've cheked the phone's Camera app and there's no option to change the formatting for future videos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can this be solved, I have the same problem, tnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, @mari31276129dgw1,

8K video is not supported.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i am having issues with some of my videos I have about 12 but only 1 of them shows up in premiere rush. I have watched countless tutorials but none of them help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here can't load 8K footage 24 frames at all ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i've moved the discussion to the correct part so that the answers are adapted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which is where (did you move this discussion)? because I'm having this same issue! A software like Adobe should be able to handle 4k 60fps. Who wants to shoot in 1080p basic mode!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um, where did the convo go, because I am also having this issue. I shouldn't have to record in low quality for editing apps to handle the media!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines