• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Primiere Rush error "You do not have access Adobe team project service" but another apps are usable

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Primiere Rush error "You do not have access Adobe team project service" but another apps are usable

I could not launch Adobe Prmiere Rush after I finished the project 2 days ago but ll apps are usable normaly.
And I tried to search for this error notice but not found anything about it 
"You do not have access Adobe team project service"
I tried to reinstall apps but not work.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi All, 

We made a change on our end that we believe should resolve this issue. If the error persists, try signing out and back into Rush. 

It would be great if you can let us know if the issue is not resolved or fixed. 

Thank you,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suthimon!

Sorry for the error. What type of subscription do you have? Is it individual or provided from the work?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an academic account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I'm talking with the team now. I hope to have a solution soon. I'll follow up with more details as soon as I can. 

Best, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few follow-up questions-

Is this issue still happening today? 

Can you create local-only projects (non-sync)?  

Thank you, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still happenning and stuck on the loading screen after click OK on error popup.
No, I could not create any project nor open the local project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Suthimon5F8E 

Thanks for the quick response. Can you please provide one or a few of the email addresses connected to the Adobe ID impacted by this issue? We want to see if there is something specific to their account. 

Thanks again! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I can access the local-project but wait for 5-7 minutes then the loading screen had to disappear.

Personal info removed by mod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! We do not recommend posting email ID on a public platform. I would suggest inbox Peter directly.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did we have a responce to this as I am having the exact same issue (and have been for a couple of days now)? It wont even let me run with local non-sync projects. 

Any help would be amazing!

Thanks all x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any updates? Our universities accounts are now also plagued with this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @straussu 

Can you try turning off your internet connection while you launch Rush? You can enable the internet once Rush is running. Does the problem still exist in this case?

Thank you,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, when disconnecting from the internet before starting Rush it starts up as expected. What can we do to start Rush as expected while being connected to the internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

We made a change on our end that we believe should resolve this issue. If the error persists, try signing out and back into Rush. 

It would be great if you can let us know if the issue is not resolved or fixed. 

Thank you,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Initial testing suggest that it is working once again. Thank you for your effort!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines