Hello Support Community
I have rendered and exported (locally) my completed video, which has no problems on the project page, but when I open it on my desktop it is running too fast. It should be just under 10 minutes but is 7:48 minutes and so is obviously running too fast and is out of sync with the audio. I would be very grateful if someone can provide a solution. I am using Windows 10 on Chrome. Thank you.
Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked.
Let us know.
I have eventually worked out what to do. I changed the FPS on the Local Export page to 30, and it exported the same as on the Project page. Maybe this is obvious, but I am a novice.
Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks! Kartika