• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush doesn't show my projects when I open the app

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to open my projects from Adobe Rush on my desktop. Every time the app opens the thumbnail doesn't even show the regular RU (rush). It doesn't show my projects or anything at all whenever I open the app. I tried installing the earlier versions before the update but none seem to work. need help!

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Finally worked, Just pressed Alt + adobe premiere rush icon (on my taskbar) to reset preference and now it started working again. Thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which processor do you have on which operating system? How much free space is left on your hard drive?

Are you opening Rush from the Creative Cloud Desktop window?

I'm not sure what you mean by "Every time the app opens the thumbnail doesn't even show the regular RU (rush)."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is on a 64-bit operating system with 16GB RAM, 52.9GB free of 111GB on Drive C, and yes I am opening Rush on the Creative Cloud Desktop window. This problem started occuring right after I updated the app.

What I meant by that was it didn't show the RU thumbnail on the taskbar (the one on the bottom of the screen), it only showed a white square thunmbnail...but it's showing now. My problem really is, when it opens I can only see the *File Edit Clip etc and everything else is just blank. I don't see my projects that I created or even just the standard home screen where you see a New Project, Open Project options. There's just blank space. It looks like this. blank.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever get this resolved? I'm struggling with same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally worked, Just pressed Alt + adobe premiere rush icon (on my taskbar) to reset preference and now it started working again. Thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done that - didn't work - I've uninstalled, reinstalled still doesn't work - I've been in contact with ADOBE and they haven't been able to help - I' now at the end of my rope - time to switch software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in same boat as you. Did you get this resolved? my issues started a day after yours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just opened Rush and no projects at all. I had been working on an important and have lost everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you manage to find your files? I've just reset the preferences because all the Overlays were missing and now my projects have vanished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines