• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush freezes & won't play video previously created

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please! Rush won't even allow me to start playing a video--not a new import, not an old one, not any that I've created in Rush on another machine (my previous AIO Dell). I just installed Rush on my new Dell Windows system, an Optiplex 7080 SFF box running an AMD Radeon R5 430 video card. Lots of RAM, plenty of processing speed (10 cores).

I'm a teacher and I need to create these videos! I thought the new system would be SUPER fast--but nothing's working! 

Everything still works on the old machine. Including the Rush video projects that I created. Those won't play on the new computer--though they open and show the timeline and first frame. 

I'm desperate! Specs attached FYI

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P. S. My mistake: first frame doesn't show. Just video in timeline. 

B. T. W. All other video players work just fine on the new machine. Display adapter doesn't seem to be a problem; drivers are up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines