• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush included or not included in Photography Plan

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the 20GB Photography Plan earlier this week. In the Creative Cloud desktop app Premiere Rush is listed under "Included in your subscription". When I open Rush it tells me that I need to pay to use it. 

Can Adobe either please make Rush part of the Photography Plan or stop listing it as available?!

From perusing the forums it appears that this has been an issue for some time now. It is either a dishonest marketing ploy or careless programming. Either way it needs to be rectified.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Hello all,

I'm sorry for the confusing labeling that was used previously in the Creative Cloud app. The labeling has been updated. I hope that helps going forward.

Our freemium apps are now under a section called "Apps to try." If you see any other misleading messaging, please let me know, and I'll pass the information on to the right team.

I hope this is no longer a problem from now on.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

The Photography plan does not include the premium features of Rush.

The Premiere Rush Starter plan is available to anyone with an Adobe ID.

Photoshop supports video editing and may meet the needs of someone who is considering the Creative Cloud Express plan or the Creative Cloud All Apps plan that each includes the premium features of Rush.

Video editing in Photoshop

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/new-video-features-photoshop-cs6.html

Photography (20GB) Plan (https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

regarding error message that HEVC codec is missing, i uninstalled latest version, installed from creative cloud app 2 versions earlier (not 1.5.58 but 1.5.54) and codec missing error disappeared plus 4K videos can now be displayed, edited and exported! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!  For whatever reason that WORKED!!!  Not sure why or how, but it worked!  Thank you SO much!  Now we can continue to post boring, crappy content on YouTube! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TMAoGaP  Happy to hear you're back up and running. Can you let me know what you did to make it work? Thanks! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Peter, it's this post above:

Regarding error message that HEVC codec is missing, i uninstalled latest version, installed from creative cloud app 2 versions earlier (not 1.5.58 but 1.5.54) and codec missing error disappeared plus 4K videos can now be displayed, edited and exported! 

By @Ioannis5E6D

Also discussed further here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/this-file-requires-the-hevc-codec-which-is-...

Will the Rush team be able to address this soon?

Would be great to have the latest version working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter:

First off, thanks for contacing me on the side and working with me on his issue.  Your assistance hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated.  Thank you so much!

For the solution, I installed a previous version, per a suggestion above (Or, somewhere in this chain), installing 1.54 instead of 1.58, which is the current version at this time.  The Creative Cloud Desktop app allowed me to install a previous version.  It also said that it will not automatically update Adobe Rush to the latest version, which was a nice feature.  

This post started a while ago and there's been mention of Adobe Rush not supporting 4K.  That hasn't been the case with me as Rush has handled the 4K and 5K files from our GoPro 9 without an issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me working with 4K videos (gopro 7) was not possible with RUSH (latest version and 1.5.58)

when i installed the even older 1.5.52 then 4K editing and exporting was ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

appologies, not 1.5.52 but 1.5.54 version works for me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography plan does not include the premium features of Rush.

The Premiere Rush Starter plan is available to anyone with an Adobe ID.

Photoshop supports video editing and may meet the needs of someone who is considering the Creative Cloud Express plan or the Creative Cloud All Apps plan that each includes the premium features of Rush.

Video editing in Photoshop

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/new-video-features-photoshop-cs6.html

Photography (20GB) Plan (https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html)

US $9.99/mo

• Lightroom for desktop and mobile, Lightroom Classic, and Photoshop on desktop and iPad.

Premiere Rush Starter Plan
Free

• Unlimited exports
    Easy editing and effects
    Customize animated titles
    Add soundtracks from our free library

Creative Cloud Express Plan
US $9.99/month

• Access to all Premiere Rush premium features and content
    Sync video projects across mobile and desktop
    Creative Cloud Express features and content, including Photoshop Express
    100GB of cloud storage
    (upgrade for more)

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan

• US $52.99/month
    Get 20+ Creative Cloud apps for photography, design, video, web, UX, and social media.
    Includes:
  • Acrobat Pro
    Photoshop
    Illustrator
    InDesign
    Premiere Pro
    After Effects
    Lightroom
    XD
    Animate
    Lightroom Classic
    Dreamweaver
    Dimension
    Audition
    InCopy
    Character Animator
    Capture
    Fresco
    Bridge
    Creative Cloud Express
    Premiere Rush
    Photoshop Express
    Photoshop Camera
    Media Encoder
    Aero
    Adobe Scan
    Fill & Sign
    Acrobat Reader
    100GB of cloud storage, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, and access to the latest features and updates as soon as they're released

This is current as of 02/24/2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That explains a lot, thanks!. So their marketing is just wrong then. Or lying. 

Heck I know they're a company and all, but been giving them AUD15 a month for many years now and still don't have premium featuers of Rush. 

Or looking at Premiere Rush Free Download: What's Included in the Starter Plan? | ProDesignTools I wonder if my subscription lapsed once and reset what I'm entitled to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines