• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RUSH Mobile App Glitches

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I love the UI of the editing features, the crashing and freezing are making me consider discontinuing use. I repeatedly get a "no network connection" error and the settings are so sparse there's no way to address the error. I will spend an hour editing and when I try to render it gets stuck at 1-2% and eventually crashes. What a disappointment and frustrating waste of time and creativity. I have deleted the app and downloaded multiple times. I am open to any suggestions before I toss in the towel. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Hello @Brad_Campbell,

Thanks for the note. I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush forum.

the crashing and freezing are making me consider discontinuing use.

That's disturbing. Can you provide us with full details about your computer, mobile device, and media? We need more information to reproduce your bug.

I repeatedly get a "no network connection" error and the settings are so sparse there's no way to address the error.

Sorry about that. You can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Brad_Campbell,

Thanks for the note. I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush forum.

the crashing and freezing are making me consider discontinuing use.

That's disturbing. Can you provide us with full details about your computer, mobile device, and media? We need more information to reproduce your bug.

I repeatedly get a "no network connection" error and the settings are so sparse there's no way to address the error.

Sorry about that. You can ignore the error. It is because Creative Cloud sync was shut off on February 1. I have let the team know about this perplexing situation.

I will spend an hour editing and when I try to render it gets stuck at 1-2% and eventually crashes. What a disappointment and frustrating waste of time and creativity. I have deleted the app and downloaded multiple times. I am open to any suggestions before I toss in the towel. 

By @Brad_Campbell

You might be using footage that is unsupported. Mobile devices can shoot in various modes (HDR, Cinematic Mode, HEVC 10-bit 4:2:2). Try switching your camera settings to H.264 and your exports should go more smoothly.

Let us know if the advice helps. Sorry again for the frustration.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines