• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

time lapse

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to simply make a time lapse video from thousands of photos to run at 30 frames per second. Seems like the easiest concept ever. How do I do that with Adobe Premiere Rush?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Hey @Roger35044885xlsk,

I just read your message.

I want to simply make a time lapse video from thousands of photos to run at 30 frames per second. Seems like the easiest concept ever. How do I do that with Adobe Premiere Rush?

So you want a rapid fire of 30 photos per second until you have exhausted "thousands of photos?" If I am not understanding you correctly, please let me know.

If so, this sounds more like a job for Premiere Pro or After Effects. I don't think Rush has the control

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Roger35044885xlsk,

I just read your message.

So you want a rapid fire of 30 photos per second until you have exhausted "thousands of photos?" If I am not understanding you correctly, please let me know.

If so, this sounds more like a job for Premiere Pro or After Effects. I don't think Rush has the controls necessary for something like you are trying to achieve. I apologize for that.

I hope the advice helps. If you need help, otherwise, let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines