• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Open a Project

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a 16-minute video on Premiere Rush in Windows 10 and although I’ve worked on it over several weeks and exported it previously, I now can’t enter the project from the home screen (when I click on the project the screen goes gray and then comes back to the home screen). I have other projects and I can enter and edit those without issues. I really need to make a few changes to this particular video for an important project and export. Does anyone know why this would be happening and what I can do to rectify the issue? As a last resort, is there a way I can extract the latest edited version of the sequence from somewhere so that I can work on it elsewhere? TIA (BTW I have checked and all apps are up-to-date and my PC specs meet requirements – and as I said above, other projects still work fine. I’ve also restarted my PC several times, fully logged out of Adobe apps and logged back in)

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the project file saved on your computer or in the Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In the cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines