Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Unable to Open Project”

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I was working on a project,it crashed many times today but I kept opening it and editing until just now it shows "unable to open project. It is my assignment project, I really wish that you could help me with retrieving my project as soon as possible.

I have the latest version of Rush, IOS 13.2 on my iPad Air 2019.

The link to the "logs and project files": https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UGz8QEJjERcqN7WNcNPcXFq0JELvXy60/view?usp=drivesdk

Questions:

1. Did you enable and disable project sync before the issue occurred? Yes
  2. How long were you editing the project before the problem occurred? Two days (6 hours)
  3. Did you successfully close and re-opened the affected project previously? Yes
  4. Do you remember what effects and features were used, beyond audio and video (e.g. titles, filters, etc). I used a lot of "range speed". That's it. 
  5. Did Rush crash before this issue occurred? Yes. It worked very well when I did my last project, no issues at all. Yesterday I started the new current project, it was fine (length edited =5 mins). As today I continued to work on it, it kept crashing and now I can't even open the project.

Please let me know what I should do to open and edit my project again.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jenny,

So sorry for the issue and thanks for the detailed post.

• Can you tell us the source of media files you're working on (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Could you try to open your project on another device and see if you're still getting this issue?

I've shared the crash logs with our product team. I'll update you as soon as they review it.

Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines