• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Rush on iPad project does not open

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Rush on my iPad Pro 3rd gen. I import 1video and it shows on the timeline. I give the project a name and create, but it just stays on add media. Does not open project.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the clip you're adding 20 minutes long or less? I'm wondering if the length is keeping it from being added:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clip is 1 min long.

Thanks
Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the video clip in one of the supported video formats? Here's more information about supported formats (and importing content in general):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To follow up. The project finally showed up when I opened Rush. It shows as "Untitled", because I was never able to save it. There was no media attached, but this time when I added the video using "files" it actually selected the video and added it to the project. I now have a video in my project.

Not sure what the problem is, but the magic happened while Rush was closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines