• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“We haven’t saved your work in a while. Close project to save your work...”

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several hours of editing my project, this message appeared. So I went to close project, and now the wheel has been spinning for over 30 minutes. I sincerely hope that if it ever stops spinning, and closes the project as I intended, that all the work I've been doing will be saved. Yes I have a good Internet connection. Yes I have tried XYNZ. This program started giving me horrible problems over the past 48 hours when it worked fine before. I have reinstalled old versions, gone to the back to the current version, etc. please make this product better. I am tearing my hair out.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's disappointing when this happens, but thankfully, I've noticed on my iPad that the crash recovery is pretty helpful... make sure that Rush is completely closed, then open it again, and WAIT FOR THE PROJECT TO FULLY SYNC. Sometimes, even with great bandwidth, it needs time to make sure all the assets (especially long video clips) have been properly synced to the project (and any other devices you might have Rush running on as well).

Let us know if you were able to recover it! Hope this helps...

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines