• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 compatibility with Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Rush does not work with Windows 11. My issue was that my vidoes would not sync from my phone to my Rush cloud that I could see. First I thought ok maybe there is an issue with Android 12.  So I connected my phone via USB and copied the files to my PC. When I went I went to create the new project, Rush crashes every time I go to the folder to import the video files.  There seems to be a problem with Android 12 as well since it will not sync the files from my phone. Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 is my phone for the record.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Feature request , Freeze or hang , Import , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Also, let us know your Rush version.

Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 is not officially supported. This could be the reason for the syncing problem. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email but I do not see the reply.  Since I know how to get around the phone not syncing I will deal with it for now sindcethe Z Fold 3 is not supported.  THe Machine is WIndows 11 running on an i7 10700k with 32 GB RAM and an RTX 3070. Rush is version 2.0.0 build 830

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You already know the mobile settings. The desktop is a custom built
WIndows 11 machine with, i7 10700K, 32 GB RAM and currently and an RTX 3070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franklin,

I would suggest contacting Adobe Customer Care directly for more in-depth assistance. You should be able to reach them via live online chat:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

To contact Adobe Customer Support by phone, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html for a comprehensive list of phone number by geography including hours and languages.

Regarding Windows 11, Adobe says to make sure to update your system to use the latest graphics drivers for Rush:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/windows-11.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get this to work? Over a year later, I'm running into very similar problems only I'm using standard hardware (Lenovo Thinkpad, iPhone 12, OneDrive cloud). Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines