• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe rush crashes when exporting video (IOS)

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have this video I made for YouTube a month ago and I haven't posted but because whenever I try to export it the app crashes, I tried like 4 different times today and I'm still having that problem, I'm using it on my iPhone and I tried different export resolutions like 720P at 30 and 60 FPS and same with 1080P but it crashes anyways, if there's anyone here who have managed to fix that problem and would like to help then it'll be highly appreciated, thank you 🙏:hundred_points:💪🏽

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Cybertweakshd,

Sorry Rush isn't performing well for you. I'd love to try to figure this one out. If you're willing to share some more details about your project, that would be very helpful.

1. Were all of the clips in your project recorded on your phone? 1080 or 4? 
  2. Do you have other effects applied? Color? Speed? Transitions? Titles?
  3. Can you create a screen recording of the crash? That way I can see your project and see when the app is crashing? Here's how https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935
  4. Can you please share the logs from your device. Here's how 
  • Launch Rush > Tap on the App Settings (top left of screen) 
  • Go to Preferences > Share Logs

Here are a few things you can try that can sometimes improve iPhone performance  

Perform a hard reset on the iPhone

1. Press and release the Volume Up button
  2. Press and release the Volume Down button
  3. Press and hold the Power button, hold until you see the  Apple logo appear on screen
  • Close background apps

A workaround, for now, could be syncing your project to the desktop and exporting from there. 

Sorry again that the exports aren't working. Hopefully, the information above will help figure out what the cause is. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Is there any update on this at all?  I'm trying to export a 16mb video from the Adobe Rush app on my ipad and it gets about a third of the way through rendering and then crashing. I can see there are quite a few queries like this but so far no replies from the adobe assistance as to how to resolve it. Overall I've been so disappointed with the Adobe video editing software - continually crashes and freezes on both my Ipad pro and on my PC. I've wasted so much time in the last few months trying to resolve these issues. I thought I was getting something decent subscribing to Adobe.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, app keeps crashing when trying to export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening for me also , i edited my vedio whole night but its crashing on exporting. the worst part is i deleted the original clips. what am i supposed to do now . is there any way i can get out of the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here 

video crashes all the time 

Using iPhone 11pro

all clips recorded with the phone

video effects added:

transitions between all clips

several clips speed was increased allot

music added on top

tried uninstall the app

different qualities of  export

seems like it crashes when it starts to render the clips with speed increase....

called adobe couple of times, still not working:( 

I think we should start asking for the subscription refunds so they address the issue....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Can't export a small video I made.  Using iPhone 10.  All clips recorded with the phone.  Added transitions between clips.  music added.  No adjustments of speed in mine.  Mix of photo and video.  The app closes randomly when I'm using it as well.  Tried exporting with 4 different settings.  Nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app is doing the same. Is there any answer to how this bug can be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me and I missed a deadline Because I trusted Adobe!

Keep closing when I try to render in my iPad pro. And it doesn't work perfect in my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same problem on my iPhone 11 Pro Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise I am getting the same problems with Ipad Pro.  The video clip is only 4 min long and I still can't export properly.

Please help and please refund.  I just started paying for the service and this poor service is unbelievable for a company as big as adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same on iPhone 13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, 

i paid for the premium 

but the app is keeping crashing all the time whenever i work or exporting videos from it.. 

i need an immediate solution please.. or i need my money back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a piece of sh!t app.

BEST WONT EXPORT WORK AROUND-

Screen record 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue with galaxy s10+. I removed all titles and it still wont export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Just purchased my iPad Pro, so it won't be the device. I have plenty of storage remaining. Also, the export resolution does not matter, it still crashes halfway through the rendering.
Even the Report a Bug option crashes the app, cause once you click it, nothing works thereafter. My video is a single recording (3.5min) from a Go Pro with a title in front, not very complicated. Please resolve the problem ... what good is a video editing package if you are unable to export the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will hurt someone if all my hardwork won't render. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with my iPad Pro 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as all the above on my iPhone XR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any solutions ? I've spent time reading these replies because my rush is crashing all the time, we're talking a minute long video with some basic effects and overlays - come on. @adobe please. ; looking for crash solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. 11 pro max still doing this same thing. This is why privatized code is bull... a github version would've been patched months ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing. Keeps crashing on halfway when exporting on my ipad mini 5. Don't tell me to hard reset adobe. I just bought the ipad. The problem is the app itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having these issues my self,

@Shweta23 please help resolve this most irritating and debilitating of issues; It's like walking on egg shells not knowing if the video you spent a few hours editing is even going to make it out of the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe please figure out solution asap.

Im having the same problem and apparently a whole bunch of other people are too since the start of the year. I can't work like this, can't export any videos I've worked on, the aoo crashes around 80% when exporting, what should we do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue. Editing video in Adobe Premiere Rush (upgraded) on my iPad and it consistently crashes. Fortunately I don't lose my work, but it's VERY frustrating and hard to work with. I thought the upgrade would solve the issue, but it doesn't. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines