Adobe Rush on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why Adobe Rush isn't compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Ultra S21. I bought this phone so I can film en edit short movies. Can't even find out if or when the app is being updated got this. So frustrating!!! 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021
Hi!  Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry I can't provide a specific date on when support for the S21 will be available. We're working hard to make sure we release it as soon as we can and are confident it performs at the level we and our users expect.  Please follow this link for tracking the progress https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/42488800 Thank you!

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the exact same question, seems Adobe likes to make the new Samsung phones wait....  Please just provide us with an estimated date of when us paying customer's can use the app we've paid for? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry I can't provide a specific date on when support for the S21 will be available. We're working hard to make sure we release it as soon as we can and are confident it performs at the level we and our users expect. 

Please follow this link for tracking the progress https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/42488800

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as you .I used S21 ultra , i cant install premiere rush in my phone , it is very unacceptable and disappointed and i paid Adobe very months., it make me angry .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am quite frustrated. We bought this phone for the camera and computer power. The s21 ultra is right now the best android for a use like premiere rush, and you dont support it.. I get that it isn't ready, but it really seams like it isnot being prioritised sinse you can't even give an expected date... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the same issue with my Samsung S21 Ultra , and I find it ironic that this forum has been flagged as resolved when it is not resolved at all. 

I have spoken to adobe reps , and they mentioned that it takes 90days for testing after release, but the Samsung S21 Ultra has been out for 5 months!

I honestly do not understand why it is advertised to me that Premiere Rush can ben used on my smartphone, just to find out that it has a very, very limmited amount of supported android devices.

What also astonishes me is that the Samsung S21 Ultra is one of the best phones on the market to take videos with and its from one of the biggest adroid phone manufacturers in the world. How is this not prioritized? I work with devs myself and I understand testing needs to be done , but the facts stated above clearly idicates that Adobe is deprioritizing this.

PLease Adobe , your creative suites are market leading , show us you can do it 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will people realise that Adobe are no longer there to help customers? It's all about profits.

It has been this way for many years.

If poeple turn to alternative cheaper products, then Adobe will lose money and wake up!

Simples

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Common Adobe! Not like a Samsung flagship is a surprise or anything.

I want to do some speed ramps to a slow mo clip and it would be cool to do it from my phone. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's pretty silly that we still can't install rush on what is probably the current flashship pro video editing phone.

I didn't think adobe were apple sellouts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as Adobe get their regular monthly fee I don't think they really
care. I have been an Adobe user now for many many years and can honestly
say that their customer service hasn't change in all that time. Still
rubbish!

From
Grove Video Services
02920 549681 - 07515382371

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had this app on my ultra s21 since I got the phone. But suddenly it stopped working the other day. I've used rush for ages and it have been working on all the phones that I've had. But now it's not working on my phone anymore, it says its not compatible

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines