Highlighted

Missing folders from Dropbox

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! How do I get Rush to show all of the folders and files that are in my Dropbox account? Currently, it only shows a small selection of folders and files. 

Hi LauraGlazer,

I'm not aware of any known issues in Rush not displaying specific folders from Dropbox. My best guess is this is a Dropbox or computer settings.

If you open the Dropbox on your system, go to Sync and verify all folders are enabled. You might also try signing out and then back in.
On your computer (mac or win), please also make sure you have read/write access to the folders that are not appearing in Rush.

If those suggestions do not work, we can dig a bit deeper.

Thanks!

Peter

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Desktop version, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing folders from Dropbox

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! How do I get Rush to show all of the folders and files that are in my Dropbox account? Currently, it only shows a small selection of folders and files. 

Hi LauraGlazer,

I'm not aware of any known issues in Rush not displaying specific folders from Dropbox. My best guess is this is a Dropbox or computer settings.

If you open the Dropbox on your system, go to Sync and verify all folders are enabled. You might also try signing out and then back in.
On your computer (mac or win), please also make sure you have read/write access to the folders that are not appearing in Rush.

Thanks!

Peter

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Desktop version, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LauraGlazer,

Thanks!

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter! Your answer led me to resolve my problem. Originally, I uploaded my files to the web version of Dropbox. Now I see that my files need to be synched with my the desktop application of Dropbox. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using my iPad and my dropbox folders still do not show up in rush, i have already signed out and signed back in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using my iPad and my dropbox folders still do not show up in rush, i have already signed out and signed back in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0