Premiere Rush mobile-Can’t export my video

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the mobile version of Premiere Rush and have successfully made 5 videos for my employer with no problems. A project due today however will not export. I have tried reducing the resolution when exporting, deleting and reinstalling app, making sure I have the latest version, full charge on my phone and latest iOS installation. I also tried the chat tech support and waited 45 minutes with no help as well as called the 1-800 number and waiting an hour before giving up. 
My question is how do I get my project off the app?? Is it stuck on there forever? And can I trust this program moving forward. 😞

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trista!

Really sorry to hear that. Can you provide the following information?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone 10xr.
I have tried duplicating.
I took out all transitions except one.
No other effects.

Please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to reach someone on the 1 (800) number… He helped me figure out that a still photo that I had in my video was too high in resolution. I replaced it with a screenshot of the same photo… And low and behold of my video exported. Hope this helps someone out there… I'm so thankful to have received help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines