Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush on iPad won't let's me add any Titles

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm having issues on Premiere Rush (ver 1.5.25) on my iPad Air (3rd Gen). I'm trying to add a title to my project but everytime I drag it to the timeline nothing happens. I also tried selecting the title that I want and pressing "Add" and still nothing. I re installed the app, made a new project, and used a different video but it still won't let me add a title. I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but all the other features of the app works perfectly fine.

Here's a screen recording https://streamable.com/xn67gj 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020
Hello All,

We appreciate your patience over the past few weeks. I wanted to let you know that we came up with a solution for accounts that do not have Stock licensing included. This update is now available in the App Store. 

Please check the App Store for Rush 1.5.29. If you have any trouble please let us know. 

All the best,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivida!

Sorry to see that Rush is behaving strangely. Could you tell us the iOS version you're using? 

I'll try to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using iOS 13.6.1

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iOS is iOS 13.6 and I have the same issue too!!! It's a iPhone 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can you confirm that you have an internet connection when adding a title to your project? Thanks! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had internet connection when I was using the app.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have Internet connection too while using the app! Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I recently have the same problem here too!!! I tried everything too!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Thanks for reporting this problem. We're looking into this. Will follow up as soon as possible. 

Can you try a few things in the meantime:

1. Make sure you have an internet connection 

2. Try signing out and back into Rush 

3. Make sure the Tour is not active 

a1. From the Home screen go to App Settings by tapping on the gear icon 

a2.Tap on Preferences > Start tour again  > Select Skip Tour 

3. Try selecting a title and tapping on the Add button 

4. Try double-tapping on a title you want to add 

5. Try adding a title in a new and old project 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. IOS 13.6.1 on IPad 5th gen.  Connected to internet, Issue started yesterday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgot to add....

Tried all the step you listed

No title options show up when selecting titles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all the steps but it's still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't do the steps but I knew it's not gonna work either way. Hey Peter, when can you get this fixed??? I am in a middle of a time crunch of posting a IGTV video for my fans! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

A few follow up questions: 

What language is your device using? 

Have you changed your language recently? 

Thank you, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English

Personal info removed by mod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English

and no I haven't change the language recently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English and no I haven't changed it recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

From what we see, this appears to be only occurring with users that sign in with a federated plan. If that is not you, please let us know, and we can explore that case as well. We're working as quickly as possible to solve this problem.

If possible, sign in to Rush with a non-federated plan account.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have had this problem for several months. I have a federated ID and teach high school students. I have an Internet connection. The title graphic shows up in the timeline, but doesn't show up in the play area. I can't double-click it or right-click the graphic to edit it. I hope you have someone working on fixing this problem because it basically makes Rush unusable in my classes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had to switch to full, desktop Premiere due to the issues. The university couldn't help me fix it or understand the problem because none of my students contacted them, they went right to Adobe. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware the problem is still unsolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mrsnightingale and Christine, 

Can you please send me a screen recording that shows this behavior? Please include the Rush version you have installed as well. 

Appreciate your help!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Thank you for writing and making us aware of the issue you're experiencing trying to add graphics to your Rush project. To give a little background, we made a change in Rush's last release on iOS to how we access graphics. Our new content model provides all graphics from Adobe Stock. We discovered after the releasee that some education accounts do not have Stock available on their specific accounts.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and are working quickly to resolve this. In the meantime, you can access one title by going to the Content Browser, and under the Saved folder, there will be a title available label "Default Basic Title".

You can also use an Adobe ID not connected to a School/Company account if possible. 

Thank you for your patience. We will update you once we have a better solution in place.

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible to have it back though??? I just downloaded the app like regularly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter - Thank you for all your help with this.

Is there an update so I can get my students working on their IPADs?
Thank you!

personal info removed by mod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as a technology teacher teaching kids on iPads. Please make sure that you put this as a priority because we're limited in our software choices and functionality!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines