Premiere rush video freezes after export

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i shot my video on my galaxy note 8, its about 23 minutes long with audio, transitions, and effects added. While editing there was no problems. After the videos export with a file size of 1.30G in 1080 30fps. The ending of my video by the 20 min mark completely freezes but the audio just keeps going i clear cache, sign in n out the typical troubleshooting methods no change. Am not sure if the file size or length of video is the problem but i did notice that once the video finished rendering it only renders up to 20:53 minutes but when i checked my gallery in my phone the file length says 23 minutes.. please help. 

Note: i have also tried the desktop version is does the sane thing idk what to do anymore. Is there like a file size limit adobe rush cant handle on mobile if so inform us. Because i do have other video that i edit but there are smaller in size compare to this one they are like 2min or 4 minutes long. They export with no problems. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Rush forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didnt see an option to do that all it said was post, sorry. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EofM,

Sorry for the performance issues on your phone. Sometimes phones do not have the resources to handle long timelines with heavy graphics and titles. For that, you'd move your project onto a desktop computer where, potentially, you'd have more power on your hands. However, it sounds like your desktop computer might also have performance shortcomings, or its GPU drivers might be outdated, so I would like to find out its specs to offer you some advice. Is the video shot in 4K or in 1080p? Can you assist with more info on your computer and its components?

Thanks,
Kevin 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video is shot in 1080p not sure about my computer graphics will get back to you on that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines