Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush opening to blank screen

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

frankiel29501011_0-1598638129377.png

When I open Rush on my laptop, this is all that shows. The projects are there when I open it on my iPad. It was working fine this morning and then suddenly crashed and then this is all that will happen. 

I have tried installing previous versions of Rush, I have updated my laptop. Im am so stuck for what has gone wrong? 

I have tried opening the projects on Premiere Pro but it won't let me. 

(Side note: Premiere also has an issue when I run it: It tells me I need to install an Intel Grphics driver, version 27.20.100.8476 . When I try to download this, my laptop will not let me install it.)

I can create a new project, but when I exit, it returns to an empty Home screen again!

It's driving me mad, does anyone know what the issue is?

My laptop is:

Microsoft Windows 10

x64-based PC

Intel Core i7 (8th Gen)

With a Radeon Graphics card 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frankie,

We're sorry about that. We can get this checked! Could you try a few things and see if that helps:

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
  2. Quit Rush
  3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

In addition to this, try switching the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Im having the same problem, i just did all that and changing to the microsoft driver stopped Rush from starting at all. This is very upsetting seeing as i put hours into this project and can no longer see it. This started after i tried to do a voiceover and it crashed. The whole project seems to be lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for screwing all of us over, because this tactic didnt work for me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is doing for me

Its 10:22 and I need the video done by midnight

Please fix this immediately!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't even get the tutorial video to play. Black screen. Play button not responding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines