• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t create a pdf file

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can´t I create a pdf file in Robohelp? There´s no problem creating HTLM and HLTM5.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many things that can cause problems creating a PDF. Clearly you have content imported from Word (Mso is the clue) and that's often related. See Print Issues on my site.

The problem is always identifying the topics that are causing the problem. As good a way as any is to create a new print layout but instead of having all the content, add one book at a time. When you reach a book that gives problems, you know it's one of those topics so you remove them all and then add them back in one at a time.

Others have found that rather than create a PDF they can create a Word DOC and then PDF that.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, maybe it´t easier to create it from a word DOC and then to PDF. How do I generate the Word DOC from Robohelp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's covered in the online help.

In the first page of the Printed Documentation configuration there are two check boxes. Deselect PDF and select Word. Make sure DOC is selected in the dropdown alongside. DOCX is more fussy.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I´ve changed it, so I´m creating a word- DOC, but i´m still getting som errors, and it´s not generating the full word document.

Here´s what it says:

Please help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you must try the other solution I posted.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp