Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR RH POST BY SCRIPT

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using a post build script for rh2019, but I have this error.

"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 2019\RoboHTML\RHCL.exe" "C:\RH2019C\Redaction\VENTEF\AideContextuelle\AideContextuelle.xpj" -l "VENTEF" -o "C:\Publications-Test\Contenu\V4\VENTEF"
Version du compilateur de la ligne de commande du projet Adobe (R) RoboHelp 14.0.11.0
Copyright (C) 2006-2007, Adobe Systems Incorporated et ses concédants de licence. Tous droits réservés.

Projet : C:\RH2019C\Redaction\VENTEF\AideContextuelle\AideContextuelle.xpj
Mise en page : VENTEF.
Sortie : C:\Publications-Test\Contenu\V4\VENTEF\index.htm.

Analyse du projet pour compilation....
Erreur : impossible d'analyser tous les fichiers du projet. Utilisez RoboHelp pour rÚcupÚrer le projet.
Erreur inattendue : impossible de prÚparer des donnÚes de source unique pour RHCL. Essayez de les compiler dans RoboHelp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, was this working before? If so, what has changed? Is there any source control being used? If so, were all the files in the project checked out? Have you tried manually generating the output using RH directly (and not through the command line)? You also appear to be missing some updates to RH2019 - I think the last one was .14 - you might try updating too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked before. Yes there is a source control (tfs). Yes all the files are checkout out. I tried manually using rh directly and its works with popup message. We cannot upgrade to .14 because all the people in my organisation use this version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, if it worked before, what's changed? Do others have the same issue if they try generating through the command line? Is this a Classic or New UI project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's changed, difficult to say. I have 3 for 32 projets with the same issue. It's a classic project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open the project with robohelp, I have a popup "Critical error of Source Control Provider. Please restart IDE."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp