• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

project visualization problems

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning, I am writing to you because, after modyfing a project, I sent the zip to a collegue of mine, who opened it locally and had some viewing problems. In particular, he cannot see margins and the font correctly within the project. It's no the first time we've shared zips, but it's the first time I've changed the text margins.

We both have RH 2020 and view the content with windows 10.

Could you help us?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your CSS should be within the project so the changed CSS will be in the zipped files. Check the CSS on your colleague's machine.

Provided that is correct and you are talking about the source files, I can't see how it can be anything different, assuming one CSS that is in the project as above.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they can't see the font correctly, that probably indicates that they don't have the font being used installed on their machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both very much.

We have verified that the css files are the same. The only difference is the font.

We have a custom one, and I inserted the new font in windows > fonts, how should I import it into my RH projects? where should I have to save the font folder? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you have the font installed so when you view the help you get the illusion it is working. As your colleague has found, any user without that font will not see it. 

@Jeff_Coatsworth has given you the link you need to fix that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp