• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Displaying an Error

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing a thorough index edit on my RoboHelp project and, every 10 or so topics, RoboHelp displays that there has been an error, and I should save my work and restart RoboHelp. Here is the error:

CynthiaPao_0-1625678555846.png

I have upgraded this project to RH 2020 and have installed the latest updates. It works better now then it did in RoboHelp 2019 (or whatever version I had before upgrading).

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thank you,

Cindy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Shouldn't happen. Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindy,

I have come across this same error a couple of times when I opened and closed a greater number of topics or switched between author and code view a lot. I usually just clicked "Dismiss" and continued working 😉 So far, nothing has happened to my project.

Best regards
Karin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Karin!

This is what I'm also doing. Opening and closing a lot of topics. Not so much looking at the code, but definitely touching a lot of topics.

I shall move on without as much worry!

Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shouldn't happen. Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter!

Here's the link:

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-9633

Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added a comment. Please let me know if you get a notification from Adobe.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, 

I haven't received email for either of the comments in the bug. I have to investigate why.

I need to reproduce the error and send support my logs.

Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The report shows that Adobe responded as below.

image.png

The reason I asked about notifications is simply I have stopped getting them and wanted to ascertain whether it was just me or it is happening to others. As you have not received an email, it seems to be general. 

You seem to be aware that you need to submit the log requested even though you have not received any email. So far though I cannot see that you have attached that file to the bug report. You don't need an email to do that.

Does that answer your post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Peter:

When I didn't get an email about your response to the bug, I went out and checked the bug. That's where I saw the response you copied above.

I'm working through the help project now to reproduce the error and get the logs.

Yes, this answers my post.

Thanks!

Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

as for the notification mails from the bug tracker: I too do not get them any longer. I already told Vivek and he wanted to look into it.

Best regards
Karin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Karin Albrecht I have been advised that this has been fixed. Now waiting to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got two status change emails. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also just received a status change email, so the non-notification issue has at least been resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp