• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock account cancelled suddenly

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly got an email saying my Adobe Stock account was cancelled which means I lost all my credits too? 

I did not make this change and no one else from my company did either. 

Bug Fixed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

@Kayleigh5C0E 

That ID number helped me figure out what happened. When you purchased your Adobe Stock subscription it was under a team entitlement, team name in lowercase letters. That team contract was cancelled by the contract owner/admin. This removes access to that team's license history. There is now a new team, name in uppercase letters. I can, with your permission, move the license history from the old team to the new team.

You can purchase a new subcription under the new team. Did you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Great. @Kayleigh5C0E I'll work to move the old plan history and quota to your new team. I'll provide an update when this is completed. It may take a day or too as some higher priority issues have popped up today.

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

@Kayleigh5C0E  Thank you for your patience. I have moved the downloads from the old team account to your new team account. I've also moved the unused quota from your old plan to the new team account. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
24 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kayleigh5C0E 

An email notice was sent to you on June 21st regarding your account status. For assistance please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sifted through my emails and saw there was one saying the card was expiring ages ago, I must have missed it. Regardless, I think it's a bit ridiculous for me to lose my credits because of this. I had racked up a good number of credits and now they are gone. Also strangely if I look under "License History"there is nothing there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You agreed to the terms of service when you subscribed. Non-payment constitutes cancellation, and cancellation means your unused credits are lost.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kayleigh5C0E is it possible the Adobe Stock subscription was purchased under your team profile and not your personal profile? Have you been a member of only the current team or was there maybe another team you were a member of in the past?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set up the account under my email and I don't think anyone else would cancel it. The only other person who uses the same Adobe Account for other Adobe products said he has never used Adobe Stock. 

I am assuming it was cancelled because my payment card expired? But then why is there no history? And can I at least get my credits back or something? Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 08.13.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's no good, will look at different/ better stock websites then instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kayleigh5C0E I would need more info to figure out what happened here. Is it possible you had a different email address associated with your subscription? Would you happen to have the id number of any assets you previously licensed? I might be able to figure out what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a ticket so we can figure out where your license history went.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, no, it would be my current email. It was the only one I used to log into the account. 

A colleague is linked to my Adobe account with his own email address for the purpose of other Adobe products (For Photoshop, premiere Pro etc) but he has never logged into or used Adobe Stock. As far as i know the Adobe Stock was linked as "personal"under my profile and email.  It wasn't under thr business name on Invoices. An ID for an asset, you can try 154776018, that's something I downloaded kinda recently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kayleigh5C0E 

That ID number helped me figure out what happened. When you purchased your Adobe Stock subscription it was under a team entitlement, team name in lowercase letters. That team contract was cancelled by the contract owner/admin. This removes access to that team's license history. There is now a new team, name in uppercase letters. I can, with your permission, move the license history from the old team to the new team.

You can purchase a new subcription under the new team. Did you receive any refund for the subscription that was cancelled? Also, were you ever an administrator of the old team or only a team member?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am extremely confused to be honest.But yes you can transfer this for me if it will help?

I am aware we have a 'team' for other adobe products but I signed up for Adobe stock separately with my work email, which is also the email I use for other adobe products and I guess under the "team" too? In my mind this stock account was separate and I was billed separately. I never cancelled it and I didn't receive a refund. I know we were having issues with our other company profiles for other Adobe products (Photoshop etc) and they were struggling with billing issues, maybe when canceling other Adobe subscriptions they canceled Adobe Stock too? Just pretty annoying that I don't have the credits I saved up. Is there anything that can be done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. @Kayleigh5C0E I'll work to move the old plan history and quota to your new team. I'll provide an update when this is completed. It may take a day or too as some higher priority issues have popped up today.

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kayleigh5C0E  Thank you for your patience. I have moved the downloads from the old team account to your new team account. I've also moved the unused quota from your old plan to the new team account. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your assistance, I can see everything now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I thought all was good but it isn't. The credits are there under the company plan, but I can't seem to ue them. On each asset is only option to "Buy. I thought maybe I need to renew the subscription in order to use the credits, tried to do that and it says I have to use my personal account to do so. I then tried to go to subscroptions again under team account and it only gives me an option for over 300 dollars a month. We cannot afford that at all? Previously I had a plan for about 49 dollars a month. We don't need a fancy big plan, what we had before was fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a teams administrator, or have you been attributed the privilege to licence assets by an administrator?

If you had before a $40 plan, you surly do not have to have a $300 plan. There is something else that is not as it should be. @Liza5C0C could you help here, please?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not an administator unfortunately. I can try find out who it may be. 

Yes our previous plan was 49 dollars a month, 25 credits.

I can now all of a  sudden see other plans, including one for 49 dollars, but when I try select it it shows the attached message (that i must go to my personal acoount). I will try figure out who is admin and see if they can purchase the plan. Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 20.45.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides this, I can't seem to sue the credits I have on videos, it won't let me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to solve that together with one of your plan administrators. You could contact customer care via the admin console (only an administrator can do so), and check if there is a solution to this. I'm also confident that Liza will chime in as soon as she is on-line.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kayleigh5C0E, apologies for the inconvenience. I just checked your team's account and seeing that you have available credits. Just a quick clarification: have you attemted to license a standard image, or was it a premium or video? I will ask our enginnering team to look at your issue tmr morning (PT time) and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Escalataed to the team. I'll provide an update once I hear back from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kayleigh5C0E, could you please try again and let us know if licensing works? If you are still not able to license, may i ask you to share a screenshot of the modal you are seeing? Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got frustrated and took out thre license under 'personal', leftover credits are still assigned to the "team", but I needed to get some videos so I didn't have time to wait. Seems the credits under the team name can't be used for videos, which is useless to me. The same HD videos I was able to download previously with the credits we had before, we cannot use to license videos. Yet under my personal account with the new subsciption I have taken out, I can license those same videos. I don't really get it. If the credits could somehow be transferred to my personal subscription that would be amazing, but if not then I guess the team can use them for images I guess, I just don't get why credits wouldn't work for the same videos we have been able to download before. It seems that as soonas you are logged inas a  "TEAM" everything is more expesnsive and your credits aren't able to be used for the same things? I don't really know but something is weird. Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 08.13.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kayleigh5C0E - I just transferred the quota to your personal profile. Please let me know if you are still not able to license HD videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started