• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Adobe Stock assets still hella buggy

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often add Adobe Stock photo and video previews to my Libraries via the browser. They then show up in the Libraries tab of Premiere Pro. I add them to my project - with the watermark - and get approval from the client.

When I get the ok, I click on the shopping cart icon on the asset in my Bin and proceed to license the asset. It tells me how many credits and I click ok. It shows up in my browser as a licensed item. Sometimes the licensed version is downloaded to my project and the watermark removed. But more often than not, the watermarked preview version is not replaced. The Progress window (attached) shows that downloading fails pretty frequently and I've got to do the extra work to download the assets manually and attach them to the project.

It's been like this for years. So frustrating, particularly with fast moving and/or large projects.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John M Flores,

Did you report this in the Premiere forum? It looks to me more an intergration problem for Premiere than a general stock problem. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Abambo! A Premiere Pro product team member is triaging this case right now. I hope we can help you soon, @John M Flores.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kevin-Monahan,

You're welcome.