• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot buy stock images on my account when I run out of credits

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a persistent issue with my Adobe Stock account for months now. I am unable to buy more images when my credits run out. I just get an on screen message as per the attachment....

Can someone please help? I have contacted Abobe and their 'support' team are largely useless. I have seen community articles on here where people have spoke to the Engineering Team, but I cannot see how I can raise a ticket with them. Anyone know how to do this? 

This forum is my last resort before I consider cancelling my Adobe account. I have numerous other issues with the other software too (Illustrator mainly). Adobe are fast becoming one of the worst choices for software on the market. 

Cheers all. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Libraries , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
9 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to receive a satisfactory response from the Support Team. Perhaps @Contributor1 can refer you to the correct resource to get an answer.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Phease69, sorry for the licensing issue. I don't have as much knowledge around the license flow troubleshooting, I would suggest the basics like clear all browser cache and/or try different browsers.

Pinging @EvilBug1 for help as they have a lot more knowledge around this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also go t this problem. I want to buy a template using credits, but there is nothing to tell me how many and just a button saying 'download free with trial' and when I click on that I get the same message as the OP. 
A few months ago I spoke to support but it was useless. 
Adobe I want to pay you money for a template, but I can't...you are losing money. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I tried in Chrome using Incognito and this time clicking took me to a choice between whic subscription free trial I wanted. But I don't want a subscription, I just want to use credits as and when. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Phease69 Sorry for what you are experience. Here we are doing our best make our customers experience as smooth as possible. Your account show had a recent change, and I have manually re-snyced in the backend. Please let me know if problem still happens. 

@alisonh23074529 I am glad you found the trial program. The only option you can purchase without subscription is, Credit packs. You can find it at the lower session of https://stock.adobe.com/plans,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks but the issue is still happening. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@EvilBug1 Sorry, forgot to tag you in it. The issue sadly is still happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@EvilBug1 I have tried VPN via another country, and also tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome + removed all caches and also used private / incognito windows on both local network and VPN. I still get the error. The problem clearly is with my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Phease69,

A different country via VPN? As of my knowledge, the credit card determines in what region you are. And if that region is allowed to licence assets, you should normally be able to do that, except if there is an issue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started