• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No downloads are working (no preview or licensed)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trouble downloading any content, which is usually not the case. Tried to troubleshoot by using different browsers, login off and on, double check my cookie setting or anything that would block a download. Other sites work fine to download, just Adobe Stock is funky today. 

Anybody else coming across this issue? Any idea how to fix this? 

Bug Won't fix
TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

@Nicky K29956172o5ya  I'm sorry we could not assist you with this issue. Since we're unable to reproduce the problem it appears that it's something with your system or network unfortunately. A test you might try is logging into the Adobe Stock site on a colleague's computer and see if you can download from a different system. Since free assets cannot be downloaded ask if a colleauge can download the same asset on their own computer it would again point to something on your machine. If you discov

Status Won't fix

Votes

Translate

Translate
24 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicky K29956172o5ya,

Is it possible the issue is occurring only with certain assets? Could you share the asset IDs of any files that you are not able to download please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be possible, didn't come to a conclusion yet. Appreciate your help. 
IDs: #365570978, #372580411, #365570976, #91154232, #604415824, #231780363, #36206851

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[REMOVED UNRELATED POSTS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any errors in our log files and I am able to download one of those assets with no issue. Are you able to try downloading on a different network? Do you have any new browser extensions that might be preventing the downloads? You might try disabling any extensions, clear the browser history and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking into this. Yes, I've tried a different network, even downloaded a new browser, and so on, but still no download possible. This never occured to me and I've been using adobe stock for years, but I can't invest any more time in resolving. I'm foreced to use a different provider since their downloads are working perfectly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate what you're saying. I've filed ticket for the team to investigate further. The files do show as licensed so I can zip them and send them to you if you like. Please direct message me with the email address where I can send the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for doing this! I appreciate it. Hopefully it's just a bad day technologie wise on my end! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need send me a direct message using the mail icon in the upper right corner of this page. Then I should be able to reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicky K29956172o5ya , 

In order to help investigate your issue, could you please tell me from which page you are trying to download the files?

Thanks

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nicky K29956172o5ya  friendly nudge, could you tell us from where you were trying to download the files that were giving you trouble, it will help with our investigation. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Not really understand what you mean by "where"? 
Tried all different browsers (chrome, edge, firefox, safari) and was logged in to https://stock.adobe.com/ca/
Is that helpful? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting for your reply. 🙂

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nicky K29956172o5ya oh, sorry. From what URL/web address? Or was it from within a Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the cloud app, in the browser:
stock.adobe.com/ca/searchstock.adobe.com/ca/search?k=Berg+Glacier+and+Berg+Lake+in+Robson+Provincial+Park&search_type=usertyped&asset_id=417728609

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's helpful, were you downloading from the thumbnail of the image or from the details view?

EvilBugQueen1_0-1692221192899.png

OR

EvilBugQueen1_1-1692221214238.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both and neither worked. 😕
Also tried to download already licensed images under my profile (logged in stock.adobe.com/ca) under the license history and those didn't not re-download. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this is helpful!

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it could tell you something! Thanks for investigating, appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Nicky K29956172o5ya, could you launch the browser Google Chrome using Incognito mode and try downloading a new image from here: https://stock.adobe.com/free

To help with troubleshooting, if you have an issue with the license&download can you provide a screenshot of the full browser window when it fails?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice. I just tried that incognito and I'm still replicating the same error. It shows a successful download, see screenshot, but it's never downloading. No matter what I do, e.g. re-downloading, downloading from different browser windows or what not. I've also checked in with my IT department and they assured there is nothing going on my end blocking external downloads. 

I wish I could help more, but due to the time intensity I was forced to switch to a different provider. 

Best of luck! 

screenshot.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nicky K29956172o5ya  I'm sorry we could not assist you with this issue. Since we're unable to reproduce the problem it appears that it's something with your system or network unfortunately. A test you might try is logging into the Adobe Stock site on a colleague's computer and see if you can download from a different system. Since free assets cannot be downloaded ask if a colleauge can download the same asset on their own computer it would again point to something on your machine. If you discover the reason this is occurring please let us know as it would be helpful to know the cause.

Status Won't fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help, EBQ! Unfortunately, I'm encountering the same issue when I'm working remotely on my personal laptop and I just can't wrap my head around it. I've been working with Adobe Stock for years and thought I know well, but I guess not. I'm sorry that you weren't able to reproduce the issue, but also great that it might only be an issue for me. Technologies, right?

Anyways, I'm out of ideas. Thanks again for trying! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a VPN when the assets fail to download? Could you try downloading without VPN?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No VPN, I would just logging to your website and go from there. I'll give it another try next time I'll have the opportunity to work from home. If I resolve the issue, I'll let you know! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started