• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded subscription, but new credits aren't showing up.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed more Adobe Stock credits for a big project I have.  I went from the $29.99/10 credits a month to the $49.99/25.  My credit card has been charged but I still have the same amount of credits.  Am I supposed to wait for the next billing cycle to see all of these credits?

Bug Fixed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

@tommyb81622856 I'm not sure whom you spoke with but you were is informed. The quota should have appeared very quickly after you completed your upgrade. Unfortunately I see that the 25 plan was immediately canceled and you were again subscribed to the 10 plan again.

If that was your intention?

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Cause has been fixed.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
10 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should see the new (additional) assets as soon as your card gets charged. Are you certain that you upgraded your plan, not that you took a new plan on a different Adobe ID?

I recommend contacting Adobe customer care about this. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.  To answer your question, I'm certain I did the upgrade to the correct (and my only) Adobe ID.  I upgraded last night, about 12 hours ago.

After chatting with someone, they told me it would take 24-48 hours to see the credits and that it was impossible to  manually issue these credits.  So potentially, I'll be done with my project when these credits arrive.  I asked to be issued a refund and was given one.  I've begun sourcing assets from somewhere else.

Overall, I'm happy with Adobe, but I can't imagine I'm the first to want to do something like this.  Waiting for digital assets I paid for is bonkers in 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tommyb81622856 I'm not sure whom you spoke with but you were is informed. The quota should have appeared very quickly after you completed your upgrade. Unfortunately I see that the 25 plan was immediately canceled and you were again subscribed to the 10 plan again.

If that was your intention?

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case Number: ADB-30706123-W6F7

I did the upgrade to 25 credits and my card was charged.  Twelve hours later, the credits did not appear and I contacted Adobe.  I was told by some grunt that I needed to wait 48 hours.  So I asked to revert back to 10 credits a month.  I needed to finish a project over the weekend and there was no point in waiting for the credits.

My intention was to upgrade to 25 credits a month and begin using my credits immediately, but I guess my expectations were too high.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the thread starter.  I signed up for a new account to receive the credits I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that happened to you. I've shared your experience with our customer care manager. Even though you had used up all of your quota of your subscription you can continue to license Adobe Stock assets on demand. Is there anything else that you need assistance with at this time? If you wish to contact customer care with your case number they can assist you with upgrading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should have worked as you mentioned but there was an issue, since resolved, where customers weren't seeing the quota of a recently purchased subscription. If you upgrade again your quota should appear as soon as you complete the transaction. If it doesn't let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for looking into it.  I've put out my fire but I may upgrade my plan down the road.  I only wish customer support wasn't so dismissive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cause has been fixed.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate