• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A lot of my pictures has been rejected

Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 

I'm new here and uploaded some photos. But the most units were been rejected. All of them have the issue "quality problems", in it there were some of my favorites. Maye you can say me why they were rejected?

Here some IDs: 557713111, 557713052, 557713048, 557713158, 557712937

Thank you very much for help.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are fellow Stock Contributors here in the forum, and we aren't able to access your account.  If you'd like feedback on a few photos, feel free to upload the full sized photos in a comment on this post 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, my bad sorry 🙂 Attached some pictures. Do you know if I can see the keywords after rejecting I used? I want to save them because, I did the work and maybe I need them in the future again. I have another question, is it possible that the Adobe Stock account gets blocked if I have too many rejected pictures? 

I have to reduce the quality of the images, that I can upload all 10 units. Thats only for information.

Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1885: Not enough in focus, noise, overexposed highlights, horizon not level

1875: overexposed highlights, underexposed shadows, vertical lines not straight, lens flare, out of focus.

pretty much the same issues in all of the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to hear 😄 But I'm completely new and this is the only way to learn. Thank you very much for the fast feedback and your comment. I will check for the next pictures. Is it too much saturation or is it ok, so I'm mean it is too colourful ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Before going any further, I'd like to point out this guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

This will help you to know what Adobe is looking for! 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to hear 😄 But I'm completely new and this is the only way to learn. Thank you very much for the fast feedback and your comment. I will check for the next pictures. Is it too much saturation or is it ok, so I'm mean it is too colourful ?

By @Deleted User

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Deleted User,

• Take photography courses online or at a local school/college.
  • Join a photography club to gain experience & get feedback from fellow club members.
  • Adobe Stock assumes are an experienced photographer.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Emphasis on commercial use. Read these links in your Stock Contributor User Guide.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC00398.jpg - underexposed, not in sharp focus 

DSC01783.jpg - underexposed, soft focus, chromatic aberration 

DSC2390.jpg - depth of field is too,shallow, rendering most of the image out of focus 

Before you take/submit any more images, study why you are not achieving focus - camera shake, subject motion, camera settings, uncalibrated lens/camera combo...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you too 🙂 I have Sony A7 III and Sigma 24-70 DG DN 2.8. What can be a reason here? What can I change in settings to test if its will be better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Google "lens calibration test sheet" and follow the instructions to verify that it's not the camera/lens combination that is causing images to be unfocused. Then read the camera manual about all the focus features of the camera. Then understand the impact of shutter speed and aperture on focus. Then practice hand holding at different shutter speeds to learn the slowest shutter speed at which you can effectively shoot. For me, it's no less than 1/60th. Then learn the highest ISO that your camera can achieve without introducing too much noise and stay under that ISO setting. Have you taken a camera course? Start with the basics, and don't assume that just having an expensive camera is going to result in high quality images. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, in the theory I utnerstand all these features and how to look, in general I can speed up the shutter speed a bit. Sure I have to practice, but the most pictures are out of focus I think and that is strange. In the interenet I red that mirrorless cameras dont need a calibration? Is that wrong? Can you please have a look on the picture if this is in focus. This was made with 1/200s, ISO 100 and F4.5 so that has to be sharp? Thank you 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the interenet I red that mirrorless cameras dont need a calibration? 

By @Deleted User

Correct. SLR cameras use a separate device to check focus, so there can be a difference between what the sensor/film gets and what the measure is. A mirrorless camera needs to check the focus with the sensor, which has other problems, but the lens does not need to be calibrated.

Your test picture is sharp, even that, when you look at the corners, you see a slight focus issue. But that could also be, the sensor was not 100% parallel to the wood. f4.5 has a small focussing plane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's good to know - that the lens doesn't need to be calibrated. I haven't made the transition to mirrorless because, as far as I know, no manufacturers have incorporated GPS tagging in an elegant way, so I'm clinging to my Canon 5D Mark IV until they figure that out!

Now you can evaluate the other issues that may affect focus. The sample image you posted is in sharp focus and seems to have been made under ideal circumstances with a fast shutter speed, reasonable f stop and good lighting. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as far as I know, no manufacturers have incorporated GPS tagging in an elegant way

By @Jill_C

Incorporating a working GPS device costs a lot of power. That's why I switch my GPS off, when inside... and forget to switch on again when outside. Mirrorless cameras are more power hungry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only turn on the GPS feature when traveling. I love to be able to see exactly where I was standing when I took a picture, and to see all of the images in the map in Lightroom ! 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only turn on the GPS feature when traveling. I love to be able to see exactly where I was standing when I took a picture, and to see all of the images in the map in Lightroom ! 

By @Jill_C

Me too, but normally, I'm an hour or so into my session, before I remember to switch the GPS on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1885: Not that this makes your picture passing the moderation, but simple adjustments make your picture better:

Abambo_0-1673104864766.pngAbambo_1-1673104914269.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines