• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account deactivated

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On July 15th, I requested a withdrawal from my Adobe Stock account. After one week, I received the withdrawal. However, just 10 days later, my account was unexpectedly deactivated. I had not made any further withdrawal requests, nor had I uploaded any new assets. My sales were proceeding normally, so I assumed there might be a technical issue on Adobe Stock's end.To my surprise, after five days, I received an email from Adobe Stock Contributor Support stating that my account would not be reinstated due to "ongoing violations." This decision is baffling, as I have over 20,000 assets in my account and have been an active contributor for the past 1.5 years without any prior issues.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be glad that you received your payout. Often the accounts under review are deactivated before the payout is made. "20,000 assets in 18 months already sound suspicious to me. Could that have maybe raised concerns by Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that for $1 you earn, Adobe earns $2, so they have no incentive to shut down productive accounts that are fully in compliance with all guidelines. I think that Adobe has been developing more automated internal tools to review the accounts and assets in their database which is helping them uncover non-compliant accounts.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

20,000 assets in one year and a half seams to be submission of the fast lane. And that means that you have probably several assets in your portfolio that violate the submission guidelines.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More and more contributors submitting massive amounts of AI over a short period of time have been having their accounts deactivated or permanently banned. It suggests you have submitted too many similars, unedited assets, possible complaints from buyers...any number of possibilities. It appears you need to look into other microstocks going forward based on the email you received from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity.
2) Content spamming, using multiple accounts to bypass submission limits, etc....
3) Complaints from customers or 3rd parties.
4) Suspected violation of the Stock Contributor Terms. See below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

This matter is solely between you and Adobe Stock, not fellow Contributors in this user-to-user community.

Work on other projects & feel free to submit content to other stock services.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines